Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Adventure can equal true happiness

"Adventure can equal true happiness"... this is what my fortune in my fortune cookie said on my 16 hour flight from Newark, New Jersey to Hong Kong!  Must be a sign.  Or maybe they just use that same fortune for everyone who is on a plane....  Just settled into my very VERY small apartment and have to wake up for work-related things at 9:30 am.  So much for getting over jet lag!

I am safe and sound, however, and that is what matters most.  I need to get a camera, because there are some wonderful sights I cannot wait to share with everyone.  Hopefully within the next few days I will get some pictures posted!  Tomorrow morning I am helping audition cellists and flutists for the chamber group I will be performing with.  Vair excited.

Love.

3 comments:

  1. So glad you got there safe! I hope you have the time of your life & know everyone at home will always love you and support you, wherever you may call home! I am so glad when you get to come home for us to reconnect on our silly crazy ways! Have FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks!! Everyone's love and support means so much and I can't WAIT to see everyone again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you said "vair." Very Georgia of you ;-)

    p.s. I still have 2 books till I finish that series lol I better get on it

    ReplyDelete